Saturday, February 26, 2011

plan changes.

Assalamualaikum ^^,

i want to make few changes with my writing
(okay, not few but the whole things i guess)
i am not only going to write things that excite me,
but also things that i thought maybe i want to share with people
(sounds so lame till i feel like to slap myself)
i did it before in my older posts which i already deleted it
years ago,
thinking that,
" dude, you have to do something with your lame-o blog "
i don't expect people to read my blog,
but at least make it interesting-la-kan?
i may put some videos on my future posts,
(people called it vlog, but they put their vids in youtube, i don't want myself to get famous, so i rather put it my not-so-famous blog)
wait for more.


Change your thoughts and you change your world. - NORMAN VINCENT PEALE

No comments: